Login to your Adani Electricity Bill Payment Account through the Official website. Visit Adani’s Official website, click the Register/Login link on the top right corner, and enter your details. Adani also provides its customers with a Mobile App for bill payment. Moreover, you can view your billing history, pay your monthly utility bills, and have meter readings as well. Download the application and log in by entering your Username and password or simply visit the official site. Read the article to the end to learn the step-by-step Login method and also view different bill payment options that Adani Electricity provides.
Adani Electricity Bill
Adani Electricity provides mobile apps and smart meters, among other services. Customers can control their accounts and gain insight into how much energy they consume with these tools. Customers can quickly and easily obtain all the information they require by using digital methods in this manner.
|+91 22 5054 9999
|Adani Electricity Bill Pay Online
|Customer Service Number
|6VQ2+8C2, LIC Colony, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400103, India
Adani Electricity Bill Payment Login
Login to your Adani Electricity Bill Payment Account by following a few simple and easy steps. You can manage your account, have access to your billing meter, and pay electricity bills easily and conveniently.
- Visit the Official website of Adani Electricity.
- Click on the Register/Login link on the top right corner of the website.
- Sign in by entering your Email and Password.
- If you are a new customer, then you have to create your account first and then you can log in.
- Click on the Register button and enter your “Customer Account (CA) Number” and “Meter Number”.
- After that, input the Captcha and click the button i.e. “Validate Account”.
- Now you have to Verify your account. Enter your Phone number or Email Address which one you prefer.
- You will receive an OTP code, enter the code, and then you can log in.
These are the steps that you need to follow to Log in to your Adani Electricity Bill Payment Account.
Adani Electricity Bill Payment Options
There are several online bill payment methods that you can use to pay your Adani Electricity Bill. Look at the list below of payment methods and choose any that you find easy and convenient.
- Pay Bill by Quick Pay Online
- Pay Bill by E-Wallets
- Pay Bill by Mobile App
Adani Electricity Bill Pay Online by Quick Pay
You can pay your Adani Electricity Bill online easily by following simple and quick steps. In this option, you don’t have to log in to pay your bill. Simply follow the quick steps below and pay your bills.
- Visit the Adani Electrcity’s Official website.
- Click on the Quick Pay Electricity Bill option.
- Enter your Customer Account (CA) number and input the Captcha.
- Lastly, click on the “Proceed” option and finalize your bill payment amount. You can pay the bill by Credit/debit card or bank account.
- After paying your bill save the invoice receipt.
These are the steps that you need to follow and then you can easily pay your Adani Electricity Bill. For additional results, feel free to browse Maharashtra Electricity Bill View and Payment Online.
Adani Electricity Bill Pay by E-Wallets
There are also online platforms available where you can pay the bill online conveniently and quickly. All you need is your Account Number and Payment Mode by which you complete the transaction. Then, open the E-Wallet platforms and complete the process. You can pay your bill through,
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
- Bajaj Finserv
Visit these platforms and select the Pay Billing sections, enter your details, select the payment mode, and finalize the payment.
Adani Electricity Bill Pay by Mobile App
Adani Electricity also provides their customers the facility to use the Adani Electricity Mobile App.
- Download the App from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login by entering your details; and if you are a new customer then you have to register.
- Once you input all the details, you can sign in every time very easily and pay the bills.
- Login to your App, and click on the Pay Bill section. Enter your Customer Account Number and proceed further.
- Make online transactions by any mode i.e. Bank, Card, Upi, E-Wallets, etc, and complete the payment process.
In conclusion, I have provided you the simple and details steps by which you can easily log in to Adani Electricity Bill payment Amount. Additionally, bill payment methods are also discussed in detail in a very simple way. Feel free to contact customer service in case of any problem or confusion regarding electricity services or billing.
Q: What is the toll-free number of Adani Electricity?
Q: How many Adani power plants are there in India?
A: There are approximately 9 Adani power plants in India.
Q: Can I view myAdani Electricity Bill Online?
A: You can view your Adani Electricity Bill online by logging into your account and then selecting the View Bill section.
Meet Maira Asif, a dedicated contributor bringing a unique perspective to our platform. Maira is passionate about unraveling the intricacies of various financial topics, offering valuable insights on bills, payments, and effective financial management. With a knack for clarity and a commitment to empowering our readers, Maira Asif’s contributions are a must-read for those seeking practical advice and informed guidance on their financial journey. Explore Maira’s articles for a fresh and insightful take on navigating the world of personal finance.