Hazel Park Water Bill Pay online 24/7 by using your credit/debit cards. For customers’ convenience, Hazel Park Water Department provides several payment ways. So, you can use one of the given methods that suits your needs. These payment ways include online, by phone, mail, auto-pay, or in-person. Use their automated system to pay your bill at 1(877) 859-9832. Further, log in to your Hazel Park account to pay your bill online. If you want to learn all water bill payment ways, must read the following post.
|Water and Sewer
|Water Customer Login To Pay Bill
|Social Media Links
|By Phone, Online, By mail, auto-pay, credit card pay, or by Person
|111 East Nine Mile Road
City of Hazel Park Login
There are two ways to log in to pay your Hazel Park water bill online:
- Using the City of Hazel Park Online Payment Portal:
- Visit https://bsaonline.com/Account/LogOn.
- Enter your Utility Billing Account Number or last name to search for your record.
- Click on the Search button.
- Login page city of Hazel Park water bill
- If your information is correct, you will be directed to a page where you can view your account details and make a payment.
- Click on the Make Payment button.
- Enter your payment information (credit card, debit card, or checking account) and click on the Submit Payment button
- Payment information entry city of Hazel Park water bill
- You will receive a confirmation message if your payment is successful.
- Using the City of Hazel Park website:
- Visit the City of Hazel Park website at https://www.hazelpark.org/.
- Click on the Residents tab and then select Pay & View Bill or Change of Address.
- Scroll down until you see the Online Payment section.
- Click on the BS&A Online Payment link.
- BS&A Online Payment link
- Follow the same steps as outlined above for the City of Hazel Park Online Payment Portal.
Hazel Park Water Bill Pay Methods
You have several convenient options to pay your Hazel Park water bill:
- Pay Online
- Pay By Phone
- Pay By Mail
- Auto payment
- Pay In-Person
- Quick Payment
Hazel Park Water Bill Payment Online
City of Hazel Park Online Payment Portal:
Visit https://bsaonline.com/Account/LogOn?uid=668. Enter your Utility Billing Account Number or last name to search for your record. You can then pay using a credit card, debit card, or checking account.
Use the PayNearMe app or website to find a local retailer where you can pay your bill in cash or with a debit card. For more result updates, don’t hesitate to look into the Northwest Water and Sewer Bill Pay | Payment & Billing Info.
Hazel Park Water Bill Payment Number
Call the City of Hazel Park Water/Sewer Department at (248) 546-4076 to pay with a credit card or debit card. Point and Pay, LLC is the company that now provides this service. This service carries a convenience fee, which the cardholder is responsible for:
- Card Credit: 3.00 percent per hundred.
- The fixed charge for electronic checks is $3.00.
Pay In Person
City Hall Drop Box: You can drop off a check or money order (payable to “City of Hazel Park”) in the drop box located outside City Hall at 111 East Nine Mile Road.
City Hall Cashier: Pay by cash, check, credit card, or debit card at the City Hall cashier’s office during business hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and Friday, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Pay Hazel Park Water Bill via Mail
Send a check or money order (payable to “City of Hazel Park”) to the City of Hazel Park Water/Sewer Department, P.O. Box 305, Hazel Park, MI 48030.
Hazel Park Water Customer Service
The main duties of the water and sewer department are to supply all citizens and businesses with clean, safe drinking water, manage the flow and removal of sewage waste, manage the flow and removal of stormwater, and maintain the system’s overall functionality.
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (via phone or email, or in the lobby) Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Q: How often do I receive a water bill?
A: You will receive a water bill monthly, typically the first week of the month.
Q: What are the due dates for water bills?
A: Due dates may vary slightly due to weekends and holidays, but your bill will show the specific date by which your payment is due.
Q: Are there late fees?
A: Yes, a 10% penalty will be assessed on the current unpaid bill (not on past-due balances) the day after the due date.
Q: Is online payment safe?
A: The City of Hazel Park uses a secure online payment system to protect your financial information.
Meet Laiba Khalid, a seasoned contributor to EducateCircle. With a passion for simplifying complex topics, [Author’s Name] brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our platform. As an avid researcher and writer, [he/she] specializes in demystifying bills and payments, offering insightful guides on various financial aspects. Explore Laiba Khalid’s contributions for clear, concise, and informative content that empowers readers to navigate the intricacies of personal finance with confidence.