Northwest Water and Sewer Bill Pay online by using multiple ways. You can pay by calling their automated phone system at (877) 354-9090. Pay your Northwest water bills by using credit/debit cards or your bank account. There are several other payment options provided by Northwest Water and Sewer. These payment ways include online, by phone, mail, auto-pay, or in-person. Login to your Northwest Water account to pay your bill online. If you want to learn all Northwest water bill payment ways, must read the following article.
|Water and Sewer
|Water Customer Login To Pay Bill
|Social Media Links
|By Phone, Online, By mail, auto-pay, credit card pay, or by Person
|12560 Middleton Pike, Bowling Green, OH 43402
Northwest Water Login
Logging in to pay your Northwest Water and Sewer bill online involves two steps:
- Registering your account (if not already done):
- First, gather your information: You’ll need your account number and billing zip code, which are typically found on your paper bill or mailed statement.
- Visit the NWWSD online payment website: https://www.iwebms.net/nwwsd
- Click “Register Your Account”: You’ll be guided through a simple process where you’ll enter your account details and create a password.
- Validate your account: This usually involves providing additional information like your service address or phone number to confirm your identity.
- Once validated, you can set your username and password and complete registration.
- Logging in to pay your bill:
- Once registered, return to the NWWSD online payment website: https://www.iwebms.net/nwwsd
- Enter your username and password: Be sure you’re using the correct username and password you chose during registration.
- Click “Login”: You’ll be directed to your online account dashboard.
- Locate the “Pay Bill” section: This is prominently displayed on the dashboard or accessible through a menu option.
- Select your payment method: Choose your preferred method, like credit card, debit card, or e-check.
- Enter your payment information: Follow the prompts to enter your payment details securely.
- Review and confirm your payment: Double-check the amount and ensure everything is accurate before submitting.
- Click “Submit Payment” to proceed with the payment processing and receive a confirmation message.
Northwest Water and Sewer Bill Pay Options
There are several ways to pay your Northwest Water and Sewer (NWWSD) bill, so you can choose the method that best suits your needs. Here are the options:
- Pay Online
- Pay By Phone
- Pay By Mail
- Auto payment
- Pay In-Person
Northwest Water and Sewer Bill Pay Online
Access your account online:
This is the quickest and easiest way to view and pay your bill. Simply visit the NWWSD website (https://www.nwwsd.org/customer-info/payment-billing-info/) and click on “Access Account Online”. You’ll need your account number and billing zip code to log in. Once you’re logged in, you can view your current bill, previous bills, and payment history. You can also pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, or e-check. For more result updates, don’t hesitate to look into the Kearney Water Bill Pay Online Step-by-Step.
Sign up for e-billing:
With e-billing, you’ll receive your bill electronically via email instead of in the mail. This is a convenient way to receive and pay your bill without waiting for it in the mail. To sign up for e-billing, simply login to your online account and go to the “Electronic Billing” feature.
Northwest Water Bill Pay by Phone
You can call NWWSD’s toll-free number at (877) 354-9090 to pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, or e-check.
Pay In Person
You can pay your bill in person at some local authorized payment locations, such as grocery stores and convenience stores. You can find a list of authorized payment locations on the NWWSD website.
Pay Northwest Water Bill via Mail
You can mail a check or money order to NWWSD at the following address:
Northwestern Water & Sewer District
P.O. Box 9066
Toledo, OH 43697-0066
You can set up automatic bill payments through your bank or credit card company. This will automatically deduct your monthly bill payment from your bank account or credit card on the due date.
How to Pay Bill by AutoPay?
- After downloading and filling out the Authorization Form (PDF), send it by mail to The District.
- Your bank account will be automatically withdrawn to cover your utility payments.
- Please fill out a separate authorization form for each account you have if you have several accounts.
- Your bill will have the word “Autopay” displayed on the bottom if you have chosen to have automatic bill payment.
- The date that the bank will take money out of your account is indicated by the date that shows in the “Current Charges Due Date” box on the lower left side of your statement.
- Please give processing 30 days.
Northwest Water Customer Service
Per Ohio Revised Code section 6119, the Northwestern Water & Sewer District is a regional water and sewer district. Established in 1994 to assume control of the Wood County Sanitary Engineer’s water and sewer operations, the District’s primary objective is to fulfill the needs within its service area.
Open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Phone: (419) 354-9090
Toll-Free: (877) 354-9090
Fax: (419) 354-9344
Q: What’s the easiest way to pay my bill?
A: Paying online through your account is generally the quickest and easiest, allowing you to view details and manage payments effortlessly.
Q: When is my Northwest water bill due?
A: The due date is printed on your bill and you can also find it in your online account. Late fees may apply if you pay after the due date.
Q: How can I set up automatic bill payments?
A: Contact your bank or credit card company to inquire about setting up automatic bill pay for your NWWSD account.
Q: Is it safe to pay my bill online?
A: NWWSD utilizes secure encryption technology to protect your financial information.
Meet Laiba Khalid, a seasoned contributor to EducateCircle. With a passion for simplifying complex topics, [Author’s Name] brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our platform. As an avid researcher and writer, [he/she] specializes in demystifying bills and payments, offering insightful guides on various financial aspects. Explore Laiba Khalid’s contributions for clear, concise, and informative content that empowers readers to navigate the intricacies of personal finance with confidence.