Pay your Ultra Mobile Bill Online by visiting my.ultramobile.com or using the Ultra Mobile app. Visit ultramobile.com/paygo or call our Care Team at 888-777-0446 to get further info about it. Sign in to manage your Ultra Mobile account. Make payments, adjust plans, see usage, and more by logging in. Further, to learn about multiple payment ways to pay your UltraMobile bill must read the given article till the end.
Ultra Mobile Bill Payment
It offers multiple ways to pay Ultra Mobile bills online. You can make payments and refill your Prepaid account online or in person. Call Ultra Mobile customer service at 888-777-0446 to recharge by phone, or just dial 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone. Through an Ultra Retailer, you can recharge your phone or make payments.
|Unlimited talk, text, and data services
|Net Bill Pay
|Ultra Mobile Customer Login To Pay Bill
|Social Media Links
|By Phone, Online, By mail, auto-pay, credit card pay, or in Person
|Costa Mesa, California, U.S.
How to Pay Ultra Mobile Bill Online?
Ultra Mobile offers its customers multiple ways to pay their bills. You can make a payment online by calling, by credit, or by debit card. Further, you can make automatic payments to your Ultra Mobile bill. The detail about Bill Payment options is given below.
Pay Ultra Mobile Bill Online
Create an Account
It’s simple to create an account with Ultra Mobile. On the Ultra Mobile website, click the “Sign In” icon in the top right corner. When you get to the sign-in screen, a button that says “SMS a Password to My Device” will appear. You will be taken to a website where you must input your Ultra Mobile phone number after clicking the button.
Your temporary password will be sent to the phone number you provided through text message. You will receive instructions on how to create your own password if you return to the sign-in page and enter your phone number and temporary password. You can access your account now that you have your own special password.
Sign Up for Payment
- Register for account access to manage and track your bills, and payments, and to view new features and options that you might still need to start using.
- Log in at https://my.ultramobile.com/login to access your account.
- Click Sign In after entering your username and password.
- Check to see if the account and bill information is authentic and accurate.
- Click ‘Continue’ to continue.
- Accept the rules and do as instructed.
- Send your payment in.
Other Ultra Mobile Bill Payment Options
Pay Ultra Mobile Bill By Phone
Use the automated system to make a payment. You can make a payment over the phone at 888-777-0446. So, enter your phone number and the money you need to top up Ultra Mobile Pay as you Go. Paying with Ultra Mobile is quick and simple. For additional results, feel free to browse, Spectrum Pay My Bill Phone Number.
Payment By Ultra Retailer
Also, Customers can make payments and recharge their phones through an Ultra Retailer. You can reload your individual or family plan for a month or more at any Ultra Retailer.
Ultra Mobile Bill Payment With Debit Card
Below are the steps for paying Ultra Mobile bill with a debit card
- Enter the phone number on which you want to pay.
- The Your Payment box is where you should enter the sum you wish to pay.
- Enter your debit or credit card information.
- The terms and conditions are accepted.
- Review the details of your payment. If you are satisfied with your payment information, click Submit Payment. If not, choose Edit to adjust your payment amount, then choose Submit Payment.
Set Up Automatic Monthly Payment on PayGo Account
Yes, you can configure your PayGo account so that your PayGo Wallet is automatically recharged each month using a credit or debit card. Follow the instructions below to activate Auto Renew.
- Access your account.
- Under Billing Info, add a credit or debit card.
- Click on “Auto Renew On”
- Select a denomination of $5, $10, or $20 for your auto-renew payment ($3 will be automatically deducted from the renewal of your monthly plan).
- Select “Save Settings” 5.
How can I Recharge My PayGo Plan?
You can top off your PayGo plan by doing any of the following:
- Stopping by an Ultra Mobile Authorised Retailer Purchasing PayGo Recharge cards from T-Mobile retail locations.
- Use a debit or credit card to make an online payment by logging onto your my.ultramobile.com account.
- calling 888-777-0446 to speak with our Care Team
- Additionally, you can program your PayGo account to automatically recharge your PayGo Wallet with a credit or debit card once a month. Follow the instructions below to activate Auto Renew.
- Register with your account.
- Under Billing Info, add a credit or debit card.
- Choose “Auto Renew On”
- Choose your Auto Renew denomination from $5, $10, or $20
- Input “Save Settings”
Q: How do I pay my ultra bill?
A: To make a payment, sign in to your Ultra Mobile account and select “Renew”.
Q: How do I stop auto recharge on Ultra Mobile?
A: You can change your payment settings or cancel Auto Renew at any time by calling our customer service team at 888-777-0446.
Q: How do I check my Ultra Mobile balance?
A: By texting BAL to 6700 or by entering into your account at my. ultra.me, you can check your account balance.
Meet Laiba Khalid, a seasoned contributor to EducateCircle. With a passion for simplifying complex topics, [Author’s Name] brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our platform. As an avid researcher and writer, [he/she] specializes in demystifying bills and payments, offering insightful guides on various financial aspects. Explore Laiba Khalid’s contributions for clear, concise, and informative content that empowers readers to navigate the intricacies of personal finance with confidence.