Winston Salem Pay Water Bill online 24/7/365 from your bank account. You may use your credit or debit card to make a fee-free payment online or over the phone. Also, make payment using an automated phone system by calling 336-727-8000. Online one-time payments are quick and simple with Winston Salem. There are multiple options to pay the Winston Salem Wayer bill and the best guide on how to log into account is given in the following article. For ease of bill payment, choose one of the following methods.
|Winston Salem Area
|Customer Login To Pay Bill
|Social Media Links
|By Phone, Online, By mail, auto-pay, credit card pay, or by Person
|Winston-Salem, NC 27102
City of Winston-Salem Water Login
The City of Winston-Salem doesn’t have a specific “Water Login” as water billing and account management are integrated into their general citizen portal accessible through My Account on the city website. Here’s how to access your water account information:
- Visit the City of Winston-Salem My Account page: https://www.cityofws.org/1127/Water-Bill-Payment-Options
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Enter your existing account information (email address or username).
- If you don’t have an account yet, click “Create An Account” to set one up.
- Once logged in, you can access your water account information.
Pay Winston Salem Water Bill Payment Methods
By using resources responsibly, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Utilities offers solid waste, sewage, and water services of the highest caliber. If you are a customer of the City of Winston Salem Water and have a bill payment issue. Then this guide post is best for you. Here are multiple options available to pay your Winston-Salem water bill.
- Pay Online
- Pay By Phone
- Pay By Mail
- Auto payment
- Pay In-Person
Winston Salem Pay Water Bill Online
You can pay your account quickly and easily with this method, which is available around the clock on any internet-connected device. How to do it is as follows:
- Go to https://www.cityofws.org/1127/Water-Bill-Payment-Options to access the City of Winston-Salem Water/Stormwater Bill Pay website.
- Enter your 7-digit account number and 4-digit PIN (the last 4 digits of your customer number).
- Choose your payment method: Credit/Debit card, E-Check, or ACH Payment.
- Enter your payment details and review the information.
- Click “Submit Payment” to complete the transaction.
If you choose to pay by bank draft, your bank account will be automatically debited each billing cycle for the amount of your bill.
Complete the Draft Authorization Form Automatically
With your bill payment, enclose the completed and printed form along with a voided check. Ten days following the bill date, the draft payment for your subsequent bill will be processed. You will continue to get statements by mail.
Should you be unable to print this form, please contact the City of Winston-Salem Revenue Office at 336-727-8000 or drop by the office at 100 East First Street, Suite 121, Bryce A. Stuart Municipal Building, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
Use Your Online Bank
To set up recurring electronic payments, visit your bank’s website and log in to your account. Banks have different regulations and instructions, so if you need assistance, get in touch with yours.
Winston-Salem Water Bill Pay Via Mail
- Look for the windowed envelope that came with your invoice.
- Stuff the envelope with a check or money order and the bottom half of your bill. We do not accept cash.
- Place the envelope in any available mailbox.
If you are unable to find the windowed envelope, you can submit your payment plus the lower part of your bill to the following address:
City of Winston-Salem
PO Box 2756
Winston-Salem, NC 27102-2756
Pay By Phone
If you prefer not to pay online, you can call CityLink at 336-727-8000 (311 within city limits). Here’s how:
- Call CityLink at 336-727-8000 (311 within city limits).
- Tell the operator you want to pay your water bill.
- Provide your account number and PIN.
- Choose your payment method: Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Provide your credit card information and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
For more result updates, don’t hesitate to look into, City of Stockton Bill Pay Online | One-Time Payment.
Winston Salem Bill Pay In Person
Drive-through or walk-in at the following locations:
Bryce A. Stuart Municipal Building
100 East First Street, Suite 121
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
There’s also a night depository at the Stuart Building. Utilize the ramp located on the building’s south side, across from the Fairfield Hotel. Payments made in the box on weekends, holidays, or after 8:00 am will not be processed until the next business day.
Black-Phillips-Smith Government Office
2301 North Patterson Avenue
Winston-Salem NC 27105
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Winston-Salem Water Customer Service
For inquiries or feedback regarding your stormwater, sewer, or water bill, send CityLink an email or give them a call at 336-727-8000 or 311.
Q: How do I pay my Winston-Salem water bill?
A: You can pay your Winston-Salem water bill online, by phone, or in person.
Q: Is there a fee for paying my water bill online?
A: Yes, there is a $2.50 convenience fee for paying online with a credit or debit card. E-Check payments have a $1.00 fee.
Q: Can I set up automatic payments for my water bill?
A: Yes, you can set up automatic payments online to avoid late fees.
Meet Laiba Khalid, a seasoned contributor to EducateCircle. With a passion for simplifying complex topics, [Author’s Name] brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our platform. As an avid researcher and writer, [he/she] specializes in demystifying bills and payments, offering insightful guides on various financial aspects. Explore Laiba Khalid’s contributions for clear, concise, and informative content that empowers readers to navigate the intricacies of personal finance with confidence.